Sunday, April 06, 2008

Just like me, they long to be close to you

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.
You know, you know I love you so. I love you so.


I don't know why, but recently I'm getting hooked onto Hinder's songs.
For example, Better than me. Okay, that song is like so ancient! Yet its still nice.
Eitherways, went to the beach with family yesterday! Yes, East Coast(:




I'm walking towards the light.






You think that the bicycle cannot support me? Too bad it can!
YES IT CAN :D


@ the Arcade.


He was shooting the baby. Not literally!






In the future, where will I be?


Joyce Lee, Bryan Lee.



BETTERDAYS-.BLOGSPOT.COM




ME LOVE.


Failed attempt.




No idea as to what I'm doing :O





Raindrops, rainy days. Makes you wanna snuggle up to your warm blanket and pillow. But somehow, rainy days do make you feel very upset and it gets you thinking about the past. I don't know about you guys, but this theory applies to me(:


Skyflyer.


Highway.


Buildings.


Red car.

The world is evolving too fast, way too fast.

\





DINNER.




Mongolian something something.


Prawn salad. Heavenly(:

Thats my day yesterday. And today? Its just a typical Sunday.
Study, Eat, Drink, Rest, Study, Tv, Computer, Study, Eat, Sleep.
Typical Sundays, doesn't it? Only applies to schooling students, haha.

2 points that I want to make today.

Everyone's tryna get something thats beyond their reach. Some people will call them names like, "Stupid" or "Insane". For me? I call them "Courageous" and "Brave". You'll never know until you try. Every failure is a learning point. Thats the first point that I want to make. Second point is, I don't like it when people tries to copy the way I take my pictures. And then photoshopped it like the way I do it (Constrasting, leveling, etc). You see, everyone has their beauty. Whatever angles you take it'll turn out beautiful. So, you! I have heard from X that you've been copying the way I take my pictures. I know your picture looks exactly like my primary picture for my blog/lj/friendster. I suggest you to remove it before it pisses me off, thankyou.

PEACE :D


115 days, 3 months 24 days. I love you! ♥

No comments: